6:30 - 8:00 PM
Worcester Technical High School
If you would like to help us with the largest organized Field Day at Lake View please take a moment to complete the form below and get it back to us ASAP. Keep in mind you will need a CORI so make sure you let us know as soon as possible if you would like to take part in this fun day of play.
Lastly, if you would like to be a part of the Spree Day Committee, please let us know that, too. A LOT goes into making the day perfect for the kids, and your contribution can go a long way towards its success.
Reading Connection - Page 1
Reading Connection - Page 2
Click on the link below to see which day your child will be tested:
ELA MCAS SCHEDULE Spring 2014
The website is WWW.FIRSTINMATH.COM
Your child's teacher has provided your individual child's code. Please provide time at home for these great enriching games that are designed with our state curriculum in mind! Your child could be the student of the day!
Any questions, please contact your child's teacher.
- Massachusetts Literacy Consortium: Tips on Reading with Your Child
- Grades K-3 http://www.speakaboos.com/
- National Writing Project
- Tumble Books: Worcester Public Library
- Starfall: Learn to Read with Phonics
- Scholastic PARENTS!
- Helping Your Child Become a Better Reader from US Dept. of Education
- Massachusetts Parent Information and Resource Center
- Lexile Video (from Parent Reading Workshop May 2011)
- MCAS Test -Information for Parents- Mass. Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (or DESE) 2011
- Massachusetts Common Core of Learning
- MAP Testing Parent Toolkit
- Response to Intervention (Parent Guide)
- A Child Becomes a Reader - National Institute for Literacy
|School Hours: 8:20 am - 2:25 pm
|One hundred percent of our students will show improvement in Reading as demonstrated by the administration of MCAS. In 2014, we will increase our gap-narrowing CPI points in all student categories by 3 points in ELA. To accomplish this goal, we will:
View School Accountability Plan for more details about our school.